Documents intended for countries that are not members of The Hague Convention must be legalized at the Embassy or Consulate of the country for which the documents are intended. The process is similar to  legalization by Apostille, but requires two more steps – authentication at the U.S. State Department, followed by legalization at the Embassy or Consulate of the intended-use country.

We can assist you in properly legalizing your documents in all 50 states to ensure acceptance in the foreign country of intended use.  Our 26 years of experience in handling document legalization, thousands of satisfied customers, and just as many successful transactions which resulted from properly authenticated documents are a testament to our expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction.