Consular Legalization

In addition to certification on the state level, documents required for use in non-member countries of The Hague Convention must be authenticated by the U.S. State Department before being sent to the Embassy or Consulate of the intended-use country for legalization.

We will be happy to assist you in this endeavor in the most expeditious and cost-effective way.  By entrusting your business to us, you can rest assured that your document will be legalized properly, and accepted in the country for which it is intended.

Since consular fees and processing times vary from country to country, please contact us by phone (323-937-1525) or e-mail at for additional information on the subject of consular legalization.