At Advanced Translation Services we speak your language. Our qualified translators and proofreaders, many of whom are registered with courts, accredited by or maintain membership in the American Translators Association, are dedicated and experienced linguists who are committed to delivering high quality translation so that you, the customer, can experience truly incomparable level of service. We work with highly qualified linguists and native speakers of the target language, deliver projects on time, within estimated cost, and with uncompromising quality.
Not all documents require certification. For example, documents intended for official government, educational or legal use often require notarized certification of accuracy, which we provide at no additional cost. On the other hand, general correspondence, business literature, technical documentation, etc. generally do not need to be certified.
Types of Translation
Most requested types of documents and text submitted for translation include:
- Vital Records: birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, judgments, decrees, adoption documents, police certificates, passports, military and employment records, etc.
- Academic Records: school, college and university diplomas (undergraduate and graduate degrees), transcripts, thesis, scientific publications, CV, etc.
- Corporate, Law and Legal Translation: business contracts, agreements, articles of incorporation, minutes, corporate bylaws, resolutions, operating agreements (LLC), bankruptcy and debt collection files, rules and regulations, annual reports, individual and corporate income tax statements and other financial records, patents, licensing agreements, legal correspondence, workplace manuals, etc.
- Advertising and Marketing: websites, print ads, fliers, product brochures, presentations, promotional materials, articles, press releases, newsletters, direct mail, researches, surveys, etc.
- Technical and Scientific Translation: product specifications, diagrams, drawings and flowcharts, operation and maintenance manuals, technical reports, data sheets.
- Health Care, Biochemistry and Pharmaceutical Translation: clinical trials, reports and studies, diagnostics, drug information, hospital policies and procedures, medical devices manuals, pharmaceutical documentation, biochemical research, product licensing and patents.
- Finance, Banking and Insurance Translation: banking products, audit reports, balance sheets, market reviews, statements, loan agreements, financial analysis, insurance records and documentation.
- IT and Computers: manuals, tutorials, product catalogues, brochures and specifications.
- Travel and Tourism: hospitality industry materials, travel guides, articles, etc.
Our rates vary from ‘per target word’ for legal, technical, medical and highly specialized text, to a flat fee for vital records and other standardized documents.
For a price quote and estimated turnaround, please scan & e-mail your documents to email@example.com or fax them to (323) 937-6568. We will get back to you with estimated cost and processing time shortly upon receipt of your inquiry.
If you have additional questions, specific requests, or instructions please e-mail or call us at (323) 937-1525 Monday through Friday between 9AM and 6PM PST.